Phoenix Corporate Tax Accountants
Have Corporate Tax Questions?
Call (602) 482-8006 or Request a Call Back!
Whether you are starting a new business, expanding an existing business, or are in need of a certified public accountant (CPA) in Phoenix, Singer Tax & Accounting, PC can provide a broader range of services to help your company realize greater benefits through more accurate and thorough tax preparation. Hire Singer Tax & Accounting, PC to handle all of your corporate tax and accounting needs today.
- Proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services
- Sales tax preparation
- Provide up-to-date information on new tax laws and legislation that might impact your business
- Identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities
- Succession planning to provide business continuity and minimize tax liabilities to heirs
- Estate and gift planning to facilitate orderly transfer of business assets to your beneficiaries to minimize their tax liability
- Year-round tax services with the knowledge and expertise required to maintain your business operations day-to-day
- Come in for a free consultation on starting your new business (one-hour)
SINGER TAX & ACCOUNTING has been with us from the start. Their professionalism and willingness to manage our taxes and payroll have been first rate. Harvey and David are always ready to answer our questions.Albert & Anne
After starting our business and using another tax provider, we went to SINGER TAX because of an IRS problem. They handled the problem with great care for my company. We would use no one else. I recommend them 100%.Diana & Mike
Important Corporate Taxes & Accounting Information for Arizona Business Owners
As you may be aware, C-suite is a slang term for the most important senior executives at a company, as all the top titles tend to begin with the letter “C”, such as chief executive officer or chief operating officer. Your company’s C-suite is the most influential group of people in the organization and is crucial to its success. Therefore, finding and grooming your future C-suite leaders should be seen as a critical aspect of succession planning.
According to a recent study from Quantum Workplace, only one percent of executives feel that they have an excellent succession plan. A well established succession plan is a sign that there is high-potential and good leadership in place.
The keys to succession planning success are derived from a Stanford Business School and Institue of Executive Development 2014 report on talent development and succession planning.
Every corporation must decide on a successor to the owner or CEO; however, making a decision such as this can be complicated and often issues will arise. To help navigate around these barriers, take a moment to read over our succession planning key issues.
With so many aspects of a succession plan needing to be arranged properly to ensure the success of the transfer of control of a corporation, it’s important to make sure that we take the necessary steps to stay on track with the main objectives and goals.
Singer Tax & Accounting, PC Phoenix, Arizona Office Location
21035 North Cave Creek Road #1, Phoenix, AZ 85024 | Driving Directions
Phoenix, Arizona 85024