What if I Make a Mistake On My Tax Form?

tax filing mistakes

If you make a mistake on your information return, you need to file for a correction as soon as possible. You will need to read more on amending mistakes at the IRS website. Alternatively, you can get in touch with an accountant today and ask for advice.

For further questions about Phoenix new business accounting, please contact Singer Tax & Accounting, PC today at (602) 482-8006.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>