Help Reporting Your Rental Income & Expenses

rental property

Rental income is taxable, but not everything you collect from your tenants is taxed. You can lower your rental income by subtracting the expenses incurred when getting your property ready for rent and then keeping it maintained as a rental. Rental income and expenses are reported on Schedule E, Supplemental Income and Loss. This is then filed with Form 1040.

For further questions about Phoenix personal income tax accounting, please contact Singer Tax & Accounting, PC today at (602) 482-8006.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>