You need estate planning to ensure your assets go to the right people with the least amount of delay, stress, and expense. Get in touch with Singer Tax & Accounting, PC, PC for all your estate planning needs.
Our accounting firm can help you with major estate planning tasks and will find the right third-party to handle the aspects that our firm does not. Please continue reading to discover the most important area of estate planning here in Arizona.
- Creating a will
- Reducing the impact of estate taxes by setting up trust accounts in your beneficiaries’ names
- Establishing a guardian for any living dependents
- Assisting with funeral arrangements
- Helping with the creation of a durable power of attorney to direct investments and assets
- Naming or updating beneficiaries when it comes to financial accounts, such as IRAs, life insurance, and 401(k)s
- Helping with the naming of an executor of your estate to ensure the instructions on your will are carried out