Federal Income Tax Payer

Once your income is above a certain level, you will be asked to file a federal income tax return. This depends on your age, filing status, and the type of income you receive. You will need to go to the “Individuals” section at www.irs.gov or look at instructions relating to Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ for specific details. There is also an “Interactive Tax Assistant” on the IRS website that helps you find out if you need to file a tax return.

For further questions about Phoenix personal income tax accounting, please contact Singer Tax & Accounting, PC today at (602) 482-8006.